Friday, September 17, 2010

Waiting for the magic number zero

Not much to report on, except that my hcg test result today is 5784. 

Yes it is still declining but is it me or does it seem painfully slow to flush out?  I mean, I have had nothing much miscarrying for the last couple of days so why oh why can't the hcg just stop doing its thing.  

On the bright side, it is still declining.  Finger's-crossed I think I'm through the scare.  Honestly, I am still not sure there really was an ectopic. 

Anyhoo, at this rate just a couple more weeks and I should be back to zero and the drawing board again.  Another 2ww but this time to confirm there is NO pregnancy...oh the irony.  But I will  be doing the happy dance when I reach ZERO.  And perhaps a Margarita to celebrate :)



I wonder when a natural AF will kick in, perhaps after the hcg flat-lines?  Please just be a normal period, I'm tired of being an exception.  I'm not kidding, I would happily settle for being just an average joe with predictable outcomes.  So no overachieving do you hear me body, just go with the flow next time...literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment